If you are a CNC Student who came from foster care, please apply for this $2000 bursary before September 30th, 2022.
Storwell is offering an annual bursary of $2,000 in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life.
- Applicant must have been a foster child with an official Canadian or American foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same.
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized general/ vocational College or post-secondary institution in Canada or USA as of Sept.
- Canadian or American Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on the Storwell website.
- Simply fill out our application by September 30th to be considered
- This is an annual bursary, you may apply at any time your application will be put towards the next award
- All information submitted on this form is strictly confidential